If I need information about how to refer my child for testing, who do I contact

Posted by:

You can contact your campus office or the GT Coordinator at ext. 230.  You can also print a referral form found on the home tab under Referrals, and return it to your campus office.  We accept referrals at any time, and save them until the next testing session.